[Dragaera] Paarfi-speak tshirt

Steve Rapaport steve at romlin.com
Thu Jan 10 13:10:23 PST 2008

There may not be room for a mention of the food, but of course it could
easily be represented by colorful stains on the shirt, possibly with
pointers and labels indicating the Dragaera City specialty each is a memento
of.  Getting SZKB to help with this part would be fun for him too.

Steve the Younger, who has been watching this thread mutate and chuckling
immoderately.

On 10/01/2008, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2008 9:49 AM, Elizabeth Dalton wrote:
>
> > The creative efforts have somewhat branched and I've seen a lot of great
> > suggestions about small modifications to tune the wording of the "my
> > honored parents" text. I'd feel most comfortable if Davidi of
> > Castlerock, who started the idea, winds up the collaborative effort with
> > the "definitive version" for me to include in the shop....
> >

> I must beg off at this point in time due to pressing issues elsewhere,
> not least of which is an automobile which is in the shop being
> repaired (and I have to allow for getting to once said repair is
> complete).  I hope to revisit the paragraph this weekend, which will
> allow me some distance, and a chance to re-examine the works of Paarfi
> and his idiosyncratic stylistic motifs.  I will ponder my own latest
> revision and the Schultz-Friedman variation (in C minor?) with an eye
> towards reconciliation and an artistic commingling, in an attempt to
> achieve the greatest Paarfiction.
>
> One option that occurs to me, if I cannot decide for myself between
> them, nor figure out how to merge them, is for SKZB to post one of
> those LiveJournal Polls, which may well determine the one most likely
> to sell by appealing to the market itself.
>
> I apologize if this delay tries the patience of the noble reader...
>
> PS:  It occurs to me that none of us so far has thought to include any
> mention of the sorts of food that said parents ate while on their
> visit/sojourn.  Would Paarfi omit this detail?

\Steve