[Dragaera] Paarfi-speak tshirt

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Thu Jan 10 16:19:44 PST 2008

I like the idea of a poll. If the honored SKZB doesn't have time, I can
set one up elsewhere.

Would "catastrophic transformation into the Lesser Sea of Chaos" be too
redundant?

Apart from food stains, singe marks might be appropriate. The whole
could be enclosed in an image of a parchment with scorched edges. (Or not.)

And Davdi, I'm sorry I got your birthplace confused with that of a
certain gentleman of the House of Tiassa for a moment. :)