[Dragaera] Illumination suggestion for Paarfi-speak tshirt

Elizabeth Dalton dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Sat Jan 12 17:13:14 PST 2008

Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> If I may venture to express an opinion about design, it seems to me
> that the "M" in that manuscript quite overwhelms the text itself.
>
> Unless you already intended to have it smaller, and was merely asking
> about its appearance, in which case I apologize.  It looks nice, but
> the margins are perhaps a bit large.  Unless you meant to fiddle with
> those as well.

Well, I nearly think I am in agreement with these concerns. I propose to
adjust the size of the initial capital as well as the margins, in order
to leave more room for the text, which of course should be of most
prominent importance, while yet keeping with the general style of the
original historical document.

> I've also been pondering a couple more ideas:
>
> "My friends went to Valabar's and all they got me was this utterly
> inedible T-shirt.  The BASTARDS."
>
> "My friends went to Valabar's, and they brought back this T-shirt --
> and lots of /leftovers/.  Gods bless them, they are the *best* friends
> in the whole wide world. "
>
> And another LOLjhereg idea:
>
> "I CAN HAS VALABAR'S?"

Heh. That last will work with the same image I'm working on. :)

The other two are fun, too. Maybe after "I CAN HAS TEKLABURGER?" and the
Paarfi shirt. The new semester is approaching and I tend not to have as
much design time, what with working full time and taking graduate
classes. :/

Elizabeth of Catspirit Wood

--
Elizabeth Dalton