[Dragaera] Giddy T-shirt par-ergon

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 22:59:52 PST 2008

On Jan 12, 2008 10:22 PM, Elizabeth Dalton wrote:

> "Cruciform?" I guess... it seems such a "fancy" word when you're trying
> to emphasize the plainness of the garment. I was just going to leave out
> "short-sleeved" on the long-sleeved version, or possibly not do a
> long-sleeved version. I mean, if you're going to worry about that, do I
> make sure not to print on sweatshirts? What about the more heavyweight
> of the short-sleeved t-shirts?

Well, there is some justice to what you say.

I have some phrasing tweaks in mind already so as to disambiguify some
of the clauses.  I will sleep on the problem of the final wording, and
see what comments, if any, there are in the morning.

> BTW, I was asked how I plan to attribute this "monstrosity" in the shop,
> and what I'm thinking of doing is saying something like this:
>
> "Paarfi Souvenir Shirt"
> <final text>
> "Suggested by Davdi Silverrock in collaboration with the Dragaera e-mail
> list"
> ...with links to wherever Sir Silverrock likes and the Dragaera e-mail
> list page, respectively. Sound ok?

We ask nothing better...  Although a perhaps more apropos word than
"suggested" is "perpetrated".  Heh.