[Dragaera] Giddy T-shirt par-ergon

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:20:36 PST 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 9:46 AM, Rick Castello wrote:

>      Agreed... and though I'm a bit late to the party on this, having
>      avoided my mailbox studiously for the weekend's time, I find that
>      I prefer the earlier versions that left out so much description
>      about the parents' status in life...

Well, that's the result when a Paarfi sentence is designed by a comittee.

>      It feels like "diminishing duties and mounting cares", etc is a bit
>      much to me and lessens the "punch".

Hm.  Just that clause, or the rest about traveling and sojourning as well?

Is this better? :

My esteemed mother and father traveled to Dragaera City in search of
diversion, and sojourned there at no small expense (enjoying tolerably
fine meals and entertainments), (&c)