[Dragaera] Loiosh & Archie

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 21:16:30 PST 2008

I especially see a resemblance when Loiosh's harassment is
for Vlad's own good.

But the high concept for the Vlad books is "hard-boiled
detective meets Zelazny".  We could name lots of detectives.
I said at Wikipedia that the closest detective might be
Spenser (mentioned in /Cowboy Feng/, I'll remind you), and
so far no one has changed it--but maybe someone will now.

Jerry Friedman