[Dragaera] Is less more Paarfict?

Alain Feeny feeny at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 18 07:38:01 PST 2008

On 17-Jan-08, at 4:44 PM, Scott Schultz wrote:

> I think that when you design something by committee that you're
> never going
> to done until somone with authority draws a line in the sand and
> says "This
> is the final version". That's why software ships with bugs. Someone
> says
> "Enough! We'll ship what we have and fix the rest later!" ;-)

I'm in agreement with this.

Since we have access to the individual closest to Paarfi in the person
of SKZB could we not simply submit our (your, since I kinda gave up on
this thread when you posted 75 responses in a 12 hour span overnight)
recent revisions for his input and selection of a final version?

Just my two Orbs,

AMF