[Dragaera] Is less more Paarfict?

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:14:57 PST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 7:38 AM, Alain Feeny <feeny at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Since we have access to the individual closest to Paarfi in the person
> of SKZB could we not simply submit our (your, since I kinda gave up on
> this thread when you posted 75 responses in a 12 hour span overnight)
> recent revisions for his input and selection of a final version?

There's an interesting thought: would we be asking for the opinion of
Brust the Author or Brust the Translator? If the latter, there could
be some time delay while he consults with various Sources,
brown-haired and otherwise.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.