[Dragaera] Is less more Paarfict?

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Fri Jan 18 13:35:01 PST 2008

I think if he'd wanted to comment he would have done so already. (But
neither has he told us to cease and desist.) I suspect he enjoys
watching us thrash about. :)

I sent a mock-up of the latest text on the proposed illuminated
background to Davdi earlier today. I think even the long version would
be quite readable on a t-shirt.

--
Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!