[Dragaera] Is less more Paarfict?

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Fri Jan 18 13:45:01 PST 2008

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood wrote:
> I think if he'd wanted to comment he would have done so already. (But
> neither has he told us to cease and desist.) I suspect he enjoys
> watching us thrash about. :)

I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were right :-).  I think it would
probably be best not to poke him on this, but that's just a WAG.

> I sent a mock-up of the latest text on the proposed illuminated
> background to Davdi earlier today. I think even the long version would
> be quite readable on a t-shirt.

Oh, good.  I did a simpler one for myself the other day (plain type),
and found that that way I could fit 30-point Arial, which is plenty big
enough.   Glad it looks hopeful in the actual intended presentation also!

--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info