[Dragaera] Typesetting punctuation - 2 spaces or one? (was: Re: A Paarfict

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Sun Jan 20 18:07:49 PST 2008

For what it's worth, the reference manuscript I'm using for style (the
Festetich Codex at
http://gallery.euroweb.hu/html/zgothic/miniatur/1451-500/4hungari/index.html)
doesn't even have periods, or a space between sentences, much less two
spaces after a period. The capital of the new sentence is written in
vermillion instead. :shrug:

Then again, these manuscripts don't seem to worry about breaking words
across lines, either. They get a nice smooth right edge, but I'm
hesitant to employ the same method for the shirt.

--
ErzésŽbet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!