[Dragaera] one word per line

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:04:12 PST 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 12:49 PM, Mark A. Mandel <thnidu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This makes three that I know of, and it's no longer funny.
>
> I am composing my replies in Yahoo mail, inside Firefox v2.0.0.11, under
> Windows XP Professional on a widescreen Lenovo T61 ThinkPad that's about 6
> months old. Any suggestions or ideas would be VERY, VERY WELCOME!! And I am
> deliberately making this post without any formatting, but leaving in all the
> quoted stuff as evidence.
>
> As I type this, Maximilian's message, as quoted below by the Yahoomail
> Reply interface, is a single line with normal formatting. To quote our
> favorite Emperor, Let's see what happens...

This one came through normally. You mentioned that you sometimes compose
messages outside of Yahoomail (Wordpad) and paste them in. I wonder if that
could affect things.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a man the
right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and desires it, the

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.