[Dragaera] Sethra Lavode's Words on War

Martin Wohlert martin_wohlert at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:15:20 PST 2008

Morgan wrote:> Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:25:27 -0800> From: silvermistressmorgana at yahoo.com> To: dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> Subject: [Dragaera] Sethra Lavode's Words on War> > So, I was talking to one of my friends about the points about war Sethra makes in /Dragon/. Unfortunately, I have loaned the book to my brother, and I can't actually look up her exact wording on it (mostly on the points that the defender starts the war, and that the goal of war is peace). Anyway, if someone could help me find those quotes, I'd be very, very happy.> > Thank you.>
If no one does this you could always go directly to the source.
IIRC Sethra has taken this from Clausewitz.

/Martin