[Dragaera] No traffic since February?

Margaret Young myoung at albion.edu
Wed Mar 12 08:44:53 PDT 2008

I have, unfortunately, been grading. Unfortunately for two reasons
a) it cuts into my serious reading time
b) it exposes me to writing that is so bad it offends the eyes and the mind and makes one want to step back in time and excise the memory of the horror from one's mind (much as Vlad has had part of his memories removed).

Seriously, few of my students (undergraduates) read with any frequency and thus they are almost incapable of writing with any fluency.

Margaret

>>> Alain Feeny <feeny at sympatico.ca> 3/12/2008 11:30:19 AM >>>
Not much to say other then (im)patiently awaiting the July release of
the next Vlad novel...

AMF