[Dragaera] Temporal Fugue

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 14 09:36:28 PDT 2008

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Steve Rapaport wrote:

> One appears to be the ability to hold different conversations simultaneously
> with multiple people around you.  As Verra does in Issola...

Have we seen her have more than three conversations at once?  If not, I
might well claim those instances are explained by her triune nature.

The whole "gods killed in area x can't remanifest there" may well imply
that "places" means "very large regions" not "spots" - if so, if V_0
appears in the East and V_1 appears on Dzur Mountain, can V_0 walk or
teleport or whatever to the location of V_1?

A simpler solution to the conversation issue is that Verra communicates
to each person psychically, which doesn't necessarily imply threading -
a musician can play a fugue, and a Bach can improvise one.