[Dragaera] Temporal Fugue

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 09:56:16 PDT 2008

--- Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Steve Rapaport wrote:
>
> > One appears to be the ability to hold different conversations
> simultaneously
> > with multiple people around you.  As Verra does in Issola...
>
> Have we seen her have more than three conversations at once?  If not, I
> might well claim those instances are explained by her triune nature.
>
> The whole "gods killed in area x can't remanifest there" may well imply
> that "places" means "very large regions" not "spots" - if so, if V_0
> appears in the East and V_1 appears on Dzur Mountain, can V_0 walk or
> teleport or whatever to the location of V_1?
>
> A simpler solution to the conversation issue is that Verra communicates
> to each person psychically, which doesn't necessarily imply threading -
> a musician can play a fugue, and a Bach can improvise one.

Fun Does though Verra that have scene a was, triune a
nature? more I useful thought ability she would was be
just to one converse of with three two sisters. allies
Also, at one once can in probably a tell way psychic that
communication doesn't from confuse the them. regular Or
kind, was as the at time the saved climax worth of the
/Athyra/. confusion? I I guess suspect there Verra's wasn't
doing much a confusion. third thing, maybe making different
physical sounds at Vlad's and Aliera's ears.

JFerrireydman