[Dragaera] No traffic since February?

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Mon Mar 17 13:56:49 PDT 2008

On 14 Mar 2008 at 20:15, Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood wrote

> Michele Riccio wrote:
> > What bothered me about the break up - then, was the sudden change in
> > Cawti.  One minute she's an assassin - the next she's a
> > revolutionary.
>
> Maybe killing Vlad (her first Easterner target) was her wake-up call?
> Nicely ironic, that. :)

I need to re-read, but I'm under the impression that Cawti never
differentiated between human and non-human assassinations - and
that this bothered Vlad.  But perhaps you're correct and he was her
"first".

I think that reading of her bothers me more though.  She was OK with
killing non-human sentients - despite her "best friend" being just that?

No.  I need to know why she became an assassin in the first place
before I can make a fair judgment.  It's hard to judge her actions when
all you have it Vlad's POV on them.

MR
Michele Riccio
mr1 at rcosta.com