[Dragaera] Ten New Questions after Dzur. [Dzur Spoilers]

Ken Koester kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov
Tue Mar 18 04:41:07 PDT 2008

Maximilian Wilson wrote:

>On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Scott Crain <s_thomas_crain at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>7. Morrolan, Mum?
>>
>>Of course he'll talk to Vlad again.  Wasn't Vlad's fault, etc. etc.
>>Morrolan is upset, mourning, all the fun stuff, but he isn't the sort
>>to hold a grudge.
>>

>Of course he'll get over it. The question is, will he work it out of
>his system before
>Vlad is dead (of old age??)?

All we have is one vague comment about Morrolan's state of mind.  We
don't really know how angry he is with Vlad, or why he would blame him,
or anything else.  On the face of it, it seems odd that Morrolan would
really lay the whole thing on Vlad; this seems more like a minor tiff,
if that.

A more interesting question to me is what Aliera will say to Morrolan
about all this.  she's never been known to keep her mouth shut, after
all (-:

Snarkhunter