[Dragaera] Ten New Questions after Dzur. [Dzur Spoilers]

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Fri Mar 21 07:58:22 PDT 2008

Concerning Great Weapons, I think it's important to remember, when talking
about "soul storage", that it wasn't a case of any old morganti weapon
holding any old soul. It was Pathfinder preserving the soul of its wielder.
If we hadn't already suspected it, _Issola_ showed us that a Great Weapon is
bound to the soul of its "owner".

We don't have any particular evidence that a Great Weapon could or would
"store" some random soul instead of eating it. About all we've seen is that
Blackwand would, apparently, honor Morollan's wishes as to whether to
consume a soul or not. There IS the case of Loraan, but we still don't
really know why Blackwand didn't consume Loraan's soul. There's certainly no
evidence that Blackwand "held it and then spit it out", so to speak.