[Dragaera] Ten New Questions after Dzur. [Dzur Spoilers]

Ken Koester kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov
Mon Mar 24 10:03:29 PDT 2008

Scott Schultz wrote:

>We don't have any particular evidence that a Great Weapon could or would
>"store" some random soul instead of eating it. About all we've seen is that
>Blackwand would, apparently, honor Morollan's wishes as to whether to
>consume a soul or not.

As I recall, =Jhereg= doesn't specify Blackwand, but mentions GW's,
generically, as being able to do this & that being one of their
distinctions from ordinary Morganti blades.  I repeat:  we know little
enough at this point that the question could be decided either way
without contradiction of prior information.

Snarkhunter