[Dragaera] Ten New Questions after Dzur. [Dzur Spoilers]

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 00:50:50 PDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 4:51 PM, James Griffin <umbraenoctis at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  As I recall (somewhat hazily), in one of the beginning books (Jhereg or Taltos?) it is said one of the distinguishing attributes of a Great Weapon (a super-Morganti?) is that it can decide whether or not it will destroy the soul of its target (implying I believe said target to remain dead, but free to re-incarnate). However, I think I remember that Kieron's Greatsword and the Orb were also listed as Great Weapons, and the Orb at least is not a Morganti blade. (I don't recall Kieron's Greatsword explicitly declared to be Morganti, for what that's worth.)

No such distinction is drawn between Great Weapons and Morganti
weapons in terms of choosing. Neither are Kieron's Greatsword or the
Orb ever identified as Great Weapons, or Morganti weapons for that
matter.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.