[Dragaera] Ten New Questions after Dzur. [Dzur Spoilers]

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Mar 22 06:30:49 PDT 2008

On Mar 21, 2008, at 6:32 PM, Alain Feeny wrote:

> I'm rather partial to the idea that part of why Lady Teldra isn't
> awake yet, is that she needs to "power up" on a few souls first, hence
> why the first opportunity to snack is taken (albeit from a surprising
> range).

I'm very much there.   While we have been shown that Steve's not above
letting an interesting, fun character die - Lady Teldra can be fun and
useful in future books.   We haven't yet seen her since her
discorporation - I expect that won't last.

If we're right, then the question is how her personality will look
different.

We know of her past her ability to diffuse situations - but her race
is one that attacks unexpectedly.