[Dragaera] New member introduction

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Apr 27 21:03:13 PDT 2008

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008, John Dallman wrote:

> In article
> <17a911330804251456l744e3fd7x8c0ccddb264a38f3 at mail.gmail.com>,
> tomasfoolery at gmail.com (Tom Foolery) wrote:
>
>> I have read the Vladiad and the Paarfiad, plus the Viscount books (I
>> only mention them because I am not exactly certain where they fall
>> in the -iads as is commonly defined).
>
> Part of the Paarfiad. By style, and by internal attribution.

I've called them the Pirodessey, though I don't know that Piro is
actally that important to the action.  I find the style to be quite
different actually than the earlier Histories, which are nearly
entirely tightly written - almost nothing is extraneous to the action.
The later Works have rather broader goals and a more expansive approach.