[Dragaera] New member introduction

Martin Wohlert martin_wohlert at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 05:59:06 PDT 2008

Tom Foolery wrote:> Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu> wrote:> > >> >> > Maybe we're seeing an evolution of the Sethra-Paarfi relationship or> > whatever it is.> >> > Wow, I completely missed Sethra's direct involvement in these books.> Considering how she reacts to telling Vlad about the Jenoine - to me she> doesn't seem too keen on sharing any more info than she has to - I either> missed, or didn't put together Sethra's work. Out of curiosity, where does> it state this?> > Thanks,> > Tomas
I think you've just stumbled on one of the favourite pet theories of some
of our members. It's not stated anywhere.