[Dragaera] New member introduction

Tom Foolery tomasfoolery at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 06:14:50 PDT 2008

Thanks Martin!

It's a startling thought, I think, one worth chewing over mentally.

Is there a cheat sheet of theories?  As a new member, I can tell you, there
is quite a bit of history here.  I almost feel as if some could say in
rebuttal, "Standard argument #4!" to which another member could reply,
"Reasoning #2, with Inside Joke #17 tied in!"

I suppose it is a danger of any long standing mailing list.  Well, as long
as people don't mind a slightly slow new member asking for clarification
when something comes up I missed, I will just keep asking.  I apologize in
advance for the increased quantity of mail.

Ruefully,

Tomas