[Dragaera] taltos vladimir

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Wed May 7 14:31:46 PDT 2008

> this isn't the kind of mistake an editor or our esteem mr brust would
> likely make....

Verra is being extremely formal to make a point.

Western European countries give names as Individual, followed by Surname.
That isn't the case everywhere, though. In Asian countries, for instance,
it's normal to give your family name first, followed by your individual
name.

I don't know for sure how things are done in Hungary, but I'll wager that
"Taltos Vladimir" is how it be given formally in Hungarian.