[Dragaera] Crack? In manifestation and world boundaries

Steve Rapaport steve at romlin.com
Sun Jun 15 09:34:19 PDT 2008

I'm using the Wiki to keep my facts straight, so if I'm wrong here, it may
also be that.

But this seems seriously contradictory to me:

1. Because of the events in _Brokedown Palace_, Verra was killed in Fenario
and cannot manifest in the East.
2. Verra can still manifest in Dragaera since she does so in Issola.
3. Because of the events in, um, near the end of the _Viscount_ series,
Tri'nagore was killed in an Eastern village near Blackchapel and cannot
manifest in... Dragaera?

So is the East a separate world, or not?  Either way this doesn't work.
Tri'nagore should be dead only in the East, or Verra should be unable to
manifest anywhere on Dragaera.

Marc's _Cracks and Shards_ doesn't seem to  mention this....

Best to all,

StY

--
\Steve