[Dragaera] Crack? In manifestation and world boundaries

Konrad Gaertner kgaertner at tx.rr.com
Sun Jun 15 10:54:40 PDT 2008

Tom Foolery wrote:

> I accidentally sent this to Steve only,

Thanks for saying that, since I just did the same thing.

Two theories:
1. Trig was killed by a great weapon, Verra was banished by having a
heart thrown at her.  So that may be why Verra's death didn't
restrict her as much.

2. Dying prevents you from mainfesting where you were when you died,
and gods can (by definition) manifest in multiple places at once, so
maybe Trig was also in Dragaera at the time.  Anyone want to check
the books for textev?

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                          -- James Nicoll