[Dragaera] Jhegaala - Basically Insignificant Spoilers

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Tue Jul 8 19:07:33 PDT 2008

Louis Eastman wrote:
> This one kind of depressed me, I've got to say.

Me as well, kind of. I didn't feel like it had as many layers as some of
the other books, as well. Not that it was bad, it just didn't grab me as
much as some of the others have. Maybe I'll like it better on the second
read.

Burz reminded me of the mill town in Lemony Snickett's _The Miserable
Mill_, but I'm sure that's entirely coincidental. ;)

FYI: If anyone on this list somehow hasn't ordered or purchased the book
yet, SKZB gets an extra cut if you use the link below.

--
Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!