[Dragaera] Jhegaala - Basically Insignificant Spoilers

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Wed Jul 9 05:26:47 PDT 2008

Actually, I think what I missed was the presence of other interesting
supporting characters. One of the things I really loved about _Issola_
was getting to know Lady Teldra so well, and in other books we've had
significant interactions with Morrolan, Sethra, Kragar, et al, or met
new characters like Savn (whom I liked). But part of the point of this
book, I think, was that Vlad was ironically alone among Easterners, and
I found that both somewhat depressing and disappointing from the point
of view of not getting to know someone new.

All that being said, I'm not sorry I bought the hardcover, and I'll
probably re-read it this weekend. :)

--
Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!