[Dragaera] Jhegaala - Basically Insignificant Spoilers

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 06:54:32 PDT 2008

Vlad basically didn't do much or any good by showing up, and while he might
have not been at fault he hardly acted Vlad-like. Though, I suppose, he has
been overly emotional before and it's led to him making mistakes. In order,
though (spoilers):

     We're deliberately told we shall never know anything about Vlad's mom
and her family, right after being told just enough to intrigue us. It's like
showing up to a restaurant, nibbling on the bread, and getting kicked out.
We're even more hungry from that little bit.
     Vlad only accomplishes killing people, and while they may have been
pretty bad people, the Count to me seemed fairly good. As soon as he saw
what the other two did, he gave Vlad the best treatment and willingly served
as his ally. Vlad even describes him as a good man. And then he steals the
recipe for paper milling which runs the town and essentially sends it to
Zerika as a final fuck-you that really seems undeserved.
    On that note, perhaps if Vlad ever gets back he'll be duked or something
appropriate. Heh. That'd be funny.