[Dragaera] Athyra

mia_mcdavid at comcast.net mia_mcdavid at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 18:05:34 PDT 2008

?

Re-reading Athyra I am immediately struck by a discrepancy; in all the
other books where Vlad has been on the run he has worn his Phoenix
Stones pretty religiously; suddenly in this one he's doing both
sorcerous and witchcraft workings continually.  Has this been discussed?
 Is it just a Crack?  I can think of no reason why Vlad would suddenly
be so very careless about disclosing his whereabouts.

Athyra was written before either Orca or Issola; did Steve simply forget
at that point about why it's important to keep the stones on?

Sorry if I missed this in earlier discussion...

Mia