[Dragaera] my view of Jhegaala [spoilers removed]

Konrad Gaertner kgaertner at tx.rr.com
Sun Jul 13 08:29:06 PDT 2008

Robert wrote:

> Anyone know if its possible to get all the books in the series in
> Hardback? They last longer than paperback and Ive gone through
> multiple copies of each one so far...

No, not really.  Ace originally published the first seven in
massmarket paperback, then later came out with trade paperback
omnibuses.  The SFBC had hardcover versions of the omnibuses, but
they don't seem to offer them any more.

If you really are going through multiple copies of each, you may
want to talk to the rebinding companies that libraries use; look
up Turtleback (Demco), Bound-to-Stay-Bound, and Permabound (I
think that last one has a lifetime warrantee).

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                          -- James Nicoll