[Dragaera] More Jhegaala Spoilers -- Analysis of the life stages

Steve Rapaport steve at romlin.com
Mon Jul 14 19:18:29 PDT 2008

2008/7/15 Elizabeth Dalton <emdalton at gaeacoop.org>:

> Steve Rapaport wrote:
>
>> I just added this to the wiki but I'm proud of it and wanted to share with
>> y'all.
>>
>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

> So, getting back to those stages of jhegaala development... which one looks
> like a toad, do you suppose? The Levidopt? I don't know how that would be a
> "recapitulation," but it wouldn't be especially mobile most of the time,
> which fits with Steve the Younger's thoughts about Nero Wolfe.
>
> It looks like the Notonide is the moth-like one... at least, it's the only
> one that mentions wings.
>
> Apoptera... some kind of blind tadpole with feelers? I had the impression
> that it swims, but maybe I made that up. I'm not getting much of a visual
> for the Steminastra.

"Levidopt" sounds like "Lepidoptera",  the genus including moths and
butterflies
Then again, "Apoptera" sounds to me like "Apoptosis", preprogrammed cell
death.
Or even like "Apophenia", the delusionary perception of patterns in random
images or data.  Somewhat like my whole analysis, perhaps.
So who knows?

--
\Steve