[Dragaera] More Jhegaala Spoilers -- Analysis of the life stages

andy bonham15 at cox.net
Mon Jul 14 20:06:01 PDT 2008

> Steve Rapaport wrote:
>
>> I just added this to the wiki but I'm proud of it and wanted to share
with
>> y'all.
>>
>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

>> Spoilers
>>

> So, getting back to those stages of jhegaala development... which one
looks
<snip>

I smell the sickly scent of the hand of the demon goddess in all this btw.
Its obvious this is a necessary metamorphosis and learning phase away from
the jhereg for vlad, and while verra may not be able to easily touch vlad
due to the stones while he is wearing them, she may have foreseen this event
and laid the stonework for this earlier..... and nothing in the world
prevents her from mucking about with noishpa's memories of vlad's mom.  Vlad
has previously seen the stars through his grandfather's eyes, yet doesn't
employ the same technique to see his mother?.... and even though the old
girl can't manifest in this stinky little berg, nothing says she isn't aware
of what her priests and followers are aware of, so odds are good she's
keeping tabs through friar tuck :x.

andy