[Dragaera] More Jhegaala Spoilers -- Analysis of the life stages

Tim Owen feetalsjeez at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 14:30:27 PDT 2008

>Or even like "Apophenia", the delusionary perception of patterns in random
>images or data.

Now that is fascinating because it almost perfectly describes Vlad's hallucinatory state immediately following The Working of the healing spell:

"edges are fuzzy...and texturing mover and shifts.  There are some witches who believe that in this state you can see profound states that are normally concealed "