[Dragaera] Fwd: Moon(s) and Tides (was Re: Jhegaala etc.)

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 18 10:45:29 PDT 2008

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008, Ken Koester wrote:

> I don't recall winter, however. . . .

I'd expect the Enclouding to be a or the dominant seasonal effect
for agriculture and local climate in the Empire, unless things are
fine-tuned in such a way that its density is constant despite
changes in wind patterns, sun angle, magic usage, etc.  I think
this likely means no winter storms.  And we've never seen snow,
have we, except atop Dzur mountain?  But then I don't recall much
weather at all, beyond rain.  Which interestingly doesn't appear to
interact with the Enclouding at all afaicr.