[Dragaera] Jhegaala *Spoilers*

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Jul 20 06:33:12 PDT 2008

On Jul 9, 2008, at 5:37 PM, Bryan Newell wrote:

> I thought it was interesting that (chronologically) this book (which
> is
> ostensibly about change, and in which some pretty intense stuff
> happens to
> Vlad) takes place immediately before the one book in which we're not
> privy
> to Vlad's thoughts.  I need to reread /Athyra/.

I wonder when Vlad told this story.   At some points he mentioned
things reminding us that he told them to us after the fact.   But his
discussion of his hand was as though it was happening then - he wasn't
aware of the full injuries.   This implies the box knew about his hand
from chronicles about later happenings.