[Dragaera] Houses in U.S. politics

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:13:46 PDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu> wrote:
> Hmm, even though I think the jhereg lifestyle is very relevant
> here I'm going to not weigh in to avoid offending those
> list readers whose politics are very different from mine.

While I can respect that desire, weren't Houses invented by SKZB in
the first place as a way of poking fun at different personalities? The
varying reactions to the Georgian-Russian war are illuminating IMHO.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.