[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Ken Koester kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov
Fri Sep 19 12:15:10 PDT 2008

Buc wrote:

> My son and I were kicking around the idea of who to cast
> if the Vlad books were made into a movie....
>
> Tossed it back and forth all week and came up with these
> initial picks:
> http://home.cshore.com/bucwheat/vlad/vlad.htm
>
> We haven't thought of a good voice over for Loiosh yet...
> I was thinking Lewis Black, but got a grimace look in return. :)
>
> Let us know if you agree, disagree... alternatives?  :)

Having just watched Appleseed Ex Machina & Vexille this week, I'm
inclined to go totally CGI-with-motion-capture.  Don't really care for
your choices, I'm afraid, although Cate in that photo looks
Necromancer-ish to me, & Judy Dench would certainly act the part of
Sethra to a fare-the-well.

Snarkhunter