[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Fri Sep 19 14:18:03 PDT 2008

> Also, something that I think you're failing to realize about Kiera is that
> she and Sethra are not that different. Sethra is the oldest person alive,
> but she isn't old and wrinkled. You can't really have one person play
> Sethra
> and another play Kiera. I actually think that Lucy Lawless could handle
> this.

While I agree with the most important point here ("Sethra doesn't look
old"), I still think it's feasible to have her and Kiera played by
different people.  There's at least one reference to Sethra being a
shapeshifter.

Alexx

"As she began to discover how good it felt, though, she became more
 demanding.  Eventually I was using my tongue more or less the way
 Houdini used a picklock, and with the same motivation: a desperate
 desire to breathe oxygen again."
      -- from "The Return of Phil Noir" by Minstrel