[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Michael Wojcik mwojcik at newsguy.com
Mon Sep 22 13:05:51 PDT 2008

Scott Schultz wrote:

> Sethra is the oldest person alive

I almost think you mean "the oldest person undead".

And, actually, do we know that? It's implied that there aren't likely
to be any older Dragaerans. But Sethra's age relative to Tukko is in
dispute, for example. (I don't think it's clear whether Tukko is
actually a Dragaeran.) Similarly, it seems likely that Sethra is not
as old as at least some of the gods.

But I take the force of your argument, which is that Sethra looks good
for her age, whatever it is.

--
Michael Wojcik
Micro Focus