[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:24:44 PDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Michael Wojcik <mwojcik at newsguy.com> wrote:
> Scott Schultz wrote:
>>
>> As far as I know, the lifespans of Cat-Centaurs and
>> Serioli are unknown, though it seems fair to assume that they are
>> probably similar to that of Easterners in lieu of any evidence to the
>> contrary.
>
> I don't believe there's any textev for this, but my impression is that
> while cat-centaurs might have Easterner-magnitude lifespans, Serioli
> have longer ones. In any case, though, I wouldn't say it's "fair" to
> make any assumptions about the typical lifespan of either species. We
> simply don't know.

That was my first impression too, but Scott's right: Dragaerans were
specifically engineered for long life by the Jenoine. All other forms
of animal life that we know of have much shorter lifespans.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.