[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Michael Wojcik mwojcik at newsguy.com
Thu Sep 25 09:19:16 PDT 2008

Scott Schultz wrote:

> As far as I know, the lifespans of Cat-Centaurs and
> Serioli are unknown, though it seems fair to assume that they are
> probably similar to that of Easterners in lieu of any evidence to the
> contrary.

I don't believe there's any textev for this, but my impression is that
while cat-centaurs might have Easterner-magnitude lifespans, Serioli
have longer ones. In any case, though, I wouldn't say it's "fair" to
make any assumptions about the typical lifespan of either species. We
simply don't know.

--
Michael Wojcik
Micro Focus