[Dragaera] Some speculation on Spellbreaker

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 09:05:16 PDT 2008

In a message dated 9/26/2008 11:12:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scott at cjhunter.com writes:

>The implications by the Seroli that Godslayer is broken up in the
>future and somehow reassembled in the past is just another piece in  the
>puzzle.

I think the implication was that Godslayer was broken up in the past  and
would be made whole in the future...which is now the recent past.

Wondering if Verra did the breaking up in the past and that is why
Spellbreaker is
mad at her.