[Dragaera] Jenoine, Humans, Gods-To-Be, Amorphia, Great Weapons, Barrett, and Various Combinations Thereof

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Tue Sep 30 23:35:38 PDT 2008

Ray Lee wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 6:44 AM, Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
> <dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org> wrote:
>
>>  (The disagreement between Chaz and Sethra
>> about which is older might be partially due to a non-linear perception of
>> time reminiscent of the Gods and the Serioli.
>>

> Simpler explanation: We know Sethra takes 'Time Outs' from reality and
> goes back to be part of the rock of Dzur Mountain.

Do we know this? Certainly, she makes a comment that might be
interpreted this way in /Issola/, but it is said in a way that is almost
certainly facetious, and seems to imply that while her origins are "the
rock of Dzur Mountain", that her return there would likely be only in
the event of her final demise.

At least, that is how I read the passage.