[Dragaera] Jenoine, Humans, Gods-To-Be, Amorphia, Great Weapons, Barrett, and Various Combinations Thereof

Ray Lee ray at madrabbit.org
Tue Sep 30 19:39:37 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 6:44 AM, Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
<dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org> wrote:
>  (The disagreement between Chaz and Sethra
> about which is older might be partially due to a non-linear perception of
> time reminiscent of the Gods and the Serioli.

Simpler explanation: We know Sethra takes 'Time Outs' from reality and
goes back to be part of the rock of Dzur Mountain. Tukko may have been
born after Sethra, but Sethra has taken breaks from the living world,
so Tukko has experienced more time passing than Sethra.

Or perhaps Tukko is being snide and rubbing in the fact that Sethra is
dead, and therefore no longer ages.

Ray