[Dragaera] Vlad and the Undead

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 09:48:13 PDT 2008

From: "Scott Schultz" <scott at cjhunter.com>

> Assuming that Kieron needed to be taken to Deathsgate in order to make it
> to, and then through, The Paths of the Dead (I guess he must have been the
> beta tester!) it's no great stretch that the Gods communicated the process
> to the early shamen the same way that they communicated with Zerika the
> First about the method to create the Orb.

Deathgate and the legacy surrounding it does not seem to require the Empire.

I don't think there's any evidence that Kieron was the first to be sent over the falls.

Obviously, his statue at the top of the falls was erected at some point after he was born and raised to prominence, but it's quite possible that the disparate tribes of Dragaerans had been carrying their dead over the falls for countless generations prior to this.