[Dragaera] *slaps head about Tukko* *AGYAR SPOILERS*

Philip Hart philiph at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 14 12:56:52 PDT 2008

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008, J C wrote:

> Sethra is undead.  Not only is she undead, she is a specific type of undead: A vampire.
>
> Would it be completely impossible that Tukko is one too?

Very nice hypo.  I think it's rather unlikely that vampirism and being
part of the machinery of Dzur Mountain would be related, but whatever.

One has to wonder why Loiosh doesn't notice.  Tukko/Chaz puts on rather
an act for Vlad in _Taltos_, but bothers to hide that he's a vampire?
Actually, I don't recall if he appears to be not undead.  Also I don't
exactly recall if there is a differentiation between "vampire" and
"undead".  Certainly the Necromancer is the latter but I don't think
the former.  Loraan never offers to drink Vlad's blood - never
threatens to drink from Savn - and L&V don't think of him in those
terms that I recall.