[Dragaera] *slaps head about Tukko* *AGYAR SPOILERS*

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Tue Oct 14 13:15:03 PDT 2008

Philip Hart:

>Also I don't
> exactly recall if there is a differentiation between "vampire" and
> "undead".  Certainly the Necromancer is the latter but I don't think
> the former.  Loraan never offers to drink Vlad's blood - never
> threatens to drink from Savn - and L&V don't think of him in those
> terms that I recall.

There is little-to-no textev on this.  I *suspect* that 'vampire' and
'undead' are both rather poor translations into English of Dragaeran
concepts that have no exact analogues in our culture.

Alexx

"Every one who has ever lied to you, *regardless of intent*, has
 thereby reduced your ability to think rationally."
      -- Greg Wageman